In 1967, Bob and Bruce Toll set out to build the finest luxury homes in the country. They created customized homes that were designed to meet the personal needs and desires of the buyer. Nearly five decades later, we continue to build homes and communities that are designed to reflect your individuality, and to enhance your lifestyle.
Today, Toll Brothers is proud of our unmatched reputation for building quality homes in the most desirable locations throughout the country. For nearly 15 years, we have been providing active adults with a luxurious way to live in thoughtfully planned neighborhoods specially designed for a fun and vibrant lifestyle. Our Active Living communities have been praised by homeowners and recognized as among the best by home builder associations.
Building Luxury Active Adult and Active Living Communities Since 1999
- 73 Communities (Including 24 Sold Out and 49 Active)
- Over 5,000 Homes Delivered
Winner of Numerous Awards
- For three years in a row, Toll Brothers has been ranked the #1 Home Builder Worldwide on the FORTUNE Magazine “World’s Most Admired Companies®” list.*
- Toll Brothers Active Living® communities have been recognized both locally and nationally with numerous awards, including Community of the Year, Best Clubhouse, and Home of the Year.
Toll Brothers is Financially Strong
- Toll Brothers has sold over 87,800 homes nationwide. Over $1.14 billion in cash and marketable securities and $785 million available for borrowing in our bank facility.
- Ranked #1 in 2011 and 2010 in Financial Soundness, Long-Term Investment, and Quality of Products/Services in Fortune magazine’s annual World’s Most Admired Companies survey in the home building category.***
- Toll Brothers is honored to have won the three most coveted awards in the home building Industry:
America’s Best Builder, Home Builder of the Year, and the National Housing Quality Award.
This is Toll Brothers Active Living®
We’re proud of our legacy. Feel free to tour any of these completed active adult and active living communities we’ve built across the country.
*From FORTUNE Magazine, March 1, 2017 ©2017 Time Inc. FORTUNE and The World’s Most Admired Companies are registered trademarks of Time Inc. and are used under license. FORTUNE and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Toll Brothers, Inc.
Regency at Berlin
Regency at Bloomfield
Regency Meadows at North Haven
North Haven, CT
Regency Meadows at Trumbull
Regency at Newtown
Regency at Ridgefield
Villas at the Reservoir
West Hartford, CT
Hawthorn Woods Country Club – Golf Villas
Hawthorn Woods, IL
Hawthorn Woods Country Club – Townhomes
Hawthorn Woods, IL
Patriot Commons at The Glen – Condominium Collection
Patriot Commons at The Glen – Townhome Collection
Cranbury Brook Highlands
Regency at Denville
Riviera at East Windsor
East Windsor, NJ
Riviera at Freehold
Freehold Township, NJ
Riviera at Westlake
The Villas at Northville Hills Golf Club
The Villas at Island Lake of Novi
The Arbors at Island Lake of Novi
Regency at Bolton
Riviera at Concord
Regency at Northampton
Regency at Providence